Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor
fit20 is growing in the Fredericksburg area. Do you have a passion for helping others. This is a role with a flexible schedule and could be perfect for you.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Trains customers according to the fit20 training method
- Trains healthy customers independently while considering the customer’s individual wishes.
- Ensure the training is executed properly whereby the customer feels they are working on the desired goals and being trained in a responsible manner.
- Trains customers with health issues or injuries.
- Regularly checks the motivation and wellbeing of the customer in relation to the training.
- Works independently with the fit20 trainers’ app.
- Enters reports in the trainers’ app.
- Communicates with customers and can provide advice and explanations regarding the training.
- Takes part in team meetings and evaluations.
- Can manage the calendar & planning correctly.
- Communicates to customers in the proper manner on the phone and can answer questions by telephone.
- Can execute basic administrative tasks adequately.
- Ensures the training room, entrance and kitchen are clean and tidy.
- Has an active attitude towards client retention and related activities. Skills and Abilities
- High energy, committed to a healthy lifestyle including personal fitness
- Experience coaching or guiding adults is valued
- A basic understanding of anatomy and physiology is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Education and Experience
- Some education as a personal trainer or in medical fitness or sport is preferred but not mandatory. We supply education and training to become a Personal Trainer at fit20.
- First Aid course recommended but not mandatory.