fit20 Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our headquarters in Fredericksburg, Virginia. This is a full-time, non-exempt position. We provide competitive compensation and an enjoyable, good-natured work environment.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, strategies, and tactics, both long term, and short term, to help achieve Brand health and commercial goals. Particular focus on social media and digital channels.
- Assist in creating and routing marketing materials such as club promotional signage, billboard creative, mail creative.
- Maintaining and managing the marketing database and communication platform to support core channels such as social media, email, and direct mail.
- Updating fit20 websites and intranet.
- Work along with internal and external agency partners to ensure on-time and on-strategy execution of high-impact brand marketing, including crafting clear briefs and facilitating creative reviews.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports spanning across numerous marketing channels.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing department's activities
- Present projects, findings, and recommendations with inspiring visuals, persuasive communication, and touches that adapt the information to make it concise and relevant for each audience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Two (2) years of experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, or related field
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Experience crafting distinctive consumer campaigns (digital and social experience)
- Experience executing marketing campaigns in digital and social channels
- Experience managing complex projects and initiatives
- Willing and able to travel as needed, up to 20%
- Marketing experience within the wellness or a recurring membership industry
- Knowledge of franchise organizations and/or experience working within a franchise organization
- Experience working on a multi-location brand and/or within a multi-location company
fit20 USA, Inc owns the exclusive rights to the fit20 Concept and franchising rights in the United States of America. At fit20 you train once per week for 20 minutes with a personal trainer. It can be categorized as high-intensity, full-body, slow-motion strength training under the direct supervision of a certified personal trainer in a modern and cooled micro-studio. Our training method is based on the latest scientific findings of effective and efficient training to improve fitness and health. Members show measurable results within a few sessions, and more importantly, they feel stronger and fitter. Currently, the first Studios are opening in the U.S. as part of a nationwide franchise expansion initiative by the Company.