Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you like knowing that everyday you are assisting others to achieve a happier and healthier life? That is what we do at fit20. We add strength to people’s lives and we believe that strength is the key to longevity and a better quality of life.
Training the fit20 way, members show measurable results within a few months, and more importantly, they feel stronger and fitter which directly affects their daily lives.
In order to support our rapid growth, we are looking for high-energy people to assist our teams in our Corporate Headquarters.
This position will be part-time, to begin with, and have the ability to grow into full time as desired by both parties.
Work will be in the Fredericksburg region.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
The following is not a comprehensive list of responsibilities. Responsibilities may be added or changed at any time with or without notice, as deemed necessary by the Company.
● Managing leads from various sources with accurate data entry into the CRM database
● Calendar management for Studios
● Call center email monitoring and management
● Studio email monitoring and management
● Accurate and timely communication with personnel at each studio
● Answering Calls & Texts via call center phone system
● Complete detailed data entry and reporting to ensure accurate assessment of efforts and process
● Miscellaneous administrative tasks
● Completing the weekly fit20 training yourself
Skills and Abilities
● Excellent communication skills – articulate and practice excellent listening, verbal and written, and oral communication skills. Must be able to articulate ideas and findings, both verbally and in writing, to a wide variety of audiences.
● Highly motivated and organized
● Strong work ethic with attention to detail
● Work well independently and as a member of a team
● Success in this position requires the ability to balance day-to-day work challenges, accommodate multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
Education and Experience
● High school diploma or higher
● At least one (1) years’ experience in a professional environment.
● Experience and proficiency in Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
fit20 will provide you with comprehensive training with both online and in person environments so that you can get a thorough understanding of our training methodology and the client experience.
● fit20 clothes for the upper body (shirts and vests) will be provided
● Pants and shoes need to be in accordance with the fit20 formula
Job Types: Part-time
Compensation: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour